- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? - Party Edition (PC CD)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Play solo in TV Quiz Show or Quick Fire modes
- Double-Dare, Pass or Steal questions from your opponents in multiplayer party modes for 2-4 players
- Answer over 4000 exclusive new questions
- Join the online Millionaire's-Club and see how you rate against the rest of the country
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The nation's favourite TV quiz show is back complete with all new multiplayer party modes.With host Chris Tarrant calling the shots you can now compete against friends & family to see who has the nerve & knowledge to become a virtual millionaire.
The nation's favourite TV quiz show is back complete with all new multiplayer party modes.
With host Chris Tarrant calling the shots you can now compete against friends & family to see who has the nerve & knowledge to become a virtual millionaire.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased a Laptop computer with Windows 7 on it,but found that Who Wants To be A Millionaire would not work on Windows 7,I noticed this on Amazon and sent for this,it arrived very quickly and works ok on laptop computer,but I prefer the oringinal edition to this one,mainly because the sotware has added people has contestants and keep repeating their words and this gets on my nerves!
Its OK but still prefer original addition.
Steve Cureton.Merthyr Tydfil.South Wales