- Prime Student members get 10% off Books. Enter code STUDENT10 at checkout. Enter code STUDENT10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Who Killed Professor X? Hardcover – 30 Dec 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"It is a detective story in which several of the greatest historic mathematicians become all suspects for a murder on a colleague. ... This is a wonderful booklet of fiction, but based on historical incidents. ... It is a fantastic present that you can give to anybody between 9 and 99." (Adhemar Bultheel, euro-math-soc.eu, June, 2015)
From the Back Cover
Are there really murderers who don't make mistakes?
Can anyone commit the perfect crime?
In Paris in the year 1900, at one of the most important mathematical conferences ever held, the renowned Professor X is murdered.
The greatest mathematicians of all time are named as suspects.
Who, finally, killed Professor X?
Will the truth be discovered?See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com