- Get 2 of 2 for 10 for £10.00 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Action thriller based on the 1998 comic book by Greg Rucka and Steve Lieber. Kate Beckinsale stars as Carrie Stetko, the lone US Marshal assigned to Antarctica, who has been assigned to investigate the frozen continent's first murder case. With only days to go until the sun sets for six months, Carrie must race against time to unravel the shocking mystery at the heart of the case - or end up stranded with the killer in this desolate and dangerous wasteland.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Basically mysterious goings on start to occur on a remote Antartic Outpost where she is the sheriff and she has to investigate strange deaths before an enormous storm hits the region.
This is a very atmospheric film thats certainly worth watching and wasnt worthy of all the abuse it got. If you like thrillers and murder mysteries, I'm certain you will enjoy this film.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An enjoyable murder mystery / thriller with an unusual setting that ramps up the tension, yet another film that gets vilified for no good reason. Read morePublished 4 months ago by N. M. Fletcher
Pretty poor/average. As a chauvinist, Kate Beckinsale opening scene is rather wonderous.Published 4 months ago by Ken Reno
With a backdrop akin to "The Thing", this action thriller has a good plot but let down by a miscasting of Kate and her lame character.Published 8 months ago by Dr. Michael J. Atkins
was dissapointed, in this film , thought would be more, in this filmPublished 10 months ago by robin