on 28 June 2002
How can you not like Tina St. John's medieval romance adventures!?
WLL is another winner with Isabel on her way to her betrothed, an Earl chosen by her guardian, King Richard, only to be kidnapped by none other than Griffin of Droghallow. Her childhood hero. He has changed though; there is no more heroic and gallant behaviour from the once golden boy. Now it's only raw passion and disillusionment from a fallen angel, a lost soul. Sounds good? You bet!
In her third book, Tina St. John perfects a hero so courageous, dangerous, protective and sensual, I couldn't help but fall for him. Not only that, she toped it with a heroine who matches him in all actions and emotions,creating a perfect balance of exciting action scenes and loving tender ones. Nothing pretentious about Tina's style or her characters.
I highly recommend White Lion's Lady to all you medieval romance fans out there!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 June 2014
A wonderful tale of honour and chivalry, battling knights and fair maidens in distress. A historical romance to be savoured. The vivid characters in this historical romance come to life on the page and have you rooting for them from start to finish.

Very well written, with befitting language to help transport you back to times of old. I was sad to see this one end, but pleased to see there is a sequel involving some of the characters we're already been introduced to in this volume.
on 29 November 2013
Hi I loved this book it ticked all the boxes, romance, adventure, medieval history, wanted to read it slowly to take in every word then wanted to read it quickly to find out how it would end which must admit thought was superb with a great twist, I would recommend any book written by this author especially Lord of Vengeance which again ticked all the boxes.
on 9 February 2014
l loved this story.Plenty of action and romance, couldnt put it down. Especially loved the story between Griffin and Isabel.
on 28 February 2014
This book kept me interested because it was so well written and very descriptive and I will be recommending to friends
on 19 July 2015
this is the first book i have read by this writer. have enjoyed it so much i have bought the rest of trilogy. it's well written and you soon become emmersed in the story.
on 7 June 2012
I have loved this book as I have all of lara's other re-released english knight book's they are fierce, passonate and sexy as hell in a world of war and hard times back in the old english days. I loved the writing style of old english as was great to read a change in writing style and it takes to the world of lords and ladys.

I have loved all the characters and storys as they fight for there love of each other and find ways to be together despite overwelming odds

I do hope lara has more books hidden away to release as I for One would love to go back onto that world x
on 2 August 2009
I read the customer reviews prior to buying this book, and I have to admit to being really disappointed in the book. I won't be buying another by this particular author, but please don't let this put you off. Others have enjoyed it, just not my cup of tea.
on 26 December 2013
Wow I have really enjoyed reading this and though some things like the "hose", "girdle " were a bit weird once I looked them up it was pretty much easy to understand. I thought it was part if the book superstition about twins not realising that in that time it was genuine belief, staggering. Absolutely loved griffin every thing you could want in a man but Isabelle was Aldo a firm favourite with spunk and attitude and warrior spirit. Loved it.
on 26 March 2014
I admit that I've had this book for a while and put off reading it. That's mainly because I don't really gel with historical romance as I struggle with some of the words I always have. However if the story intrigues me enough (or in this case the author) and the story is free then I do occasionally indulge. This book had me reading it in probably less than a day as I found it difficult to put down. There is also the quite strong possibility I will purchase the next book or maybe even two and that is quite a feat for Lara Adrian to pull off. So well done L.A. I will admit there were quite a few trips to the dictionary (this is one of the things I love about my Kindle, instant word research) yet it was never enough to stop me reading.

I did find Griffin a little hard to like in the beginning but as Izzy got to know him it was hard not to see the softer side to him. As I said brilliant book and well written. I can highly recommend it.