- Boxed-product Weight: 9 g
- Manufacturer reference: CB-20MLACE
- ASIN: B00FJXM34E
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 17 Feb. 2015
- Average Customer Review: 70 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,238 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
White Vintage Lace - 20 metre assortment, Bridal Wedding Trim Ribbon by Crystals & Gems UK
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 20 metres of White Lace Trim from Crystals & Gems UK
- You will get 10 different designs, with a total of 2 metres of each design (cut into 2 metre lengths). Total = 20 metres
- Widths of each design varies from 1.2cm to 4.5cm. Each lace design is also available to be purchased individually - see our Amazon store
- Perfect for adding a touch of vintage charm to wedding stationery, home decor or craft projects, this versatile lace is very robust.
- * Buyer note - Note this listing is for PURE WHITE lace; CREAM and other colours are available separately (see our Amazon store). ** Buyer Note - the lace may need a quick iron, as the strands come packed in polybags
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I got 20 mtrs of very cheap white lace that looked like it should adorn a cheap childs dress
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This appeared to be good value for 20m of lace, however, the two packets I received were made up of about 50% of a single type of lace. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Lovely. Good selection. Pleased with speed of delivery and product. Would buy againPublished 1 month ago by Mollyball
Lovely selection or styles and widths, which is just what I wanted for craft use.Published 5 months ago by Gabriella
Quality not as expected, frayed edges on some making them unusable.Published 6 months ago by susan nelson