on 19 January 2015
Absolutely brilliant product - took 10 minutes to assemble, and another 5 to fix it to the wall with the assembled screws and rawl plugs. Looks like it's worth upwards of 50 pounds, so to get it for about half that is a bargain.
review image
on 5 December 2015
As I purchased this for our family bathroom to store items on, it isn't too big of an issue for me but if it was for decorative purposes I would have returned it. The shelf isn't a shaker shelf at all, but a plain white MDF unit. It's easy enough to assemble and solid enough but not as described so beware before you purchase this item. Also be aware that the screws are fully visible from the front once assembled (I'm going to paint them white). I paid the discounted price so all-in-all it 'does the job' for what I wanted it for ... but it doesn't match my shaker cabinet.
review image review image review image
on 10 June 2015
I bought this to add some much needed storage to a downstairs toilet. The unit was the right combination of space without being too imposing or bulky.
Assembly was pretty straightforward, following the time honoured principle of using dowling rods, screws and lock bolts, so if you've ever built something from IKEA, Next of MFI you'll be in your element. From start to finish it took a gentle 20 minutes to put together, whilst having a cup of tea, a biscuit and watching Columbo in the background.

The unit comes with rawlplugs designed for screwing directly into bricks. I would imagine most modern houses have some form of plasterboard, so the plugs they supply may not be entirely suitable. The instruction manual goes to great lengths to advise you use the correct fittings as they don't want you fitting it and then some weeks later, the thing falling off the wall.
The unit is some 4.5Kg bare, so you may need to raid your toolbox or pop to a DIY store to pick up some suitable rawlplugs.

One minor niggle, knocking off one star, is that the laminate coating is fairly cheap, such that as you tighten up the screws you'll be pulling away some of that around the screw hole. If you go slowly it doesn't spread too far and when you put the side panels down over it you shouldn't see where the laminate has lifted slightly.
Fortunately it's not likely to be taken apart and reassembled, so I guess I can live with the minor damage that does get hidden.

Overall very pleased with the unit.
on 25 February 2013
The unit arrived flat-packed and that usually results in me getting into a right tizz.
But the instructions were easy to follow and I had the thing complete in about ten minutes.
It looks perfect on the wall and I am very pleased with it.
Good value for money.
on 10 May 2012
Item arrived on time. Very easy to assemble and contained all necessary parts. Will definitely use this provider again if buying similar items.
on 3 January 2013
As described, no problem attaching to wall but had to buy own screw head covers - no big deal. Well packaged and arrived before the due date which was itself only a few days after ordering.
on 26 February 2015
Nice looking shelving, easy to fit together due to clear, pictured instructions. The shelf height would suit small bottles of shampoo, conditioner etc. I wouldn't recommend for a big household to share, but there is just me and they suit my needs fine and dandy. They look fabulous in my little bathroom. Highly recommend. Thank you xx
on 31 January 2016
This is a lovely corner unit but unfortunately the measurements are not correct, I ordered this for a corner in my kitchen between two plug sockets I measured and re measured to make sure it would definitely fit, it came, I built it, went to put it in and it didn't fit at all, it states 25.5 cm width and depth but mine was 30 cm width and depth, I was going to send it back but a friend of mine has offered to move the plug sockets but that's a lot of bother for something that should of had the correct information on the description, I have given this one star because nearly 5cm difference on a product is just ridiculous, I can understand a mm or two but 5cm!!! Very annoyed
on 1 August 2016
5 minutes to put together and 5 minutes to up. Although basic, nicely finished and very sturdy. The fixing screws are visible, but could be painted or filled, but other than this; just the right size, strength and finish, at the right price.
on 24 December 2012
It is a perfect fit for the corner space available and holds everything we wanted. It arrived early and was easy to build and fit.