Slim diamond ring, but perfect for me. Thank you
on 21 September 2012
I received this item on time and it is nice...but a little smaller than i expected. However, there was no certificate of authenticity or guarantee which should be received with all genuine pieces of jewellery. I'd like the seller to respond to this...can I get a certificate for the item?
on 18 December 2012
I bought this for my wife after our first child.

I have to say the price was great and it had a good feel about about. There are lots of diamonds on it and they are of a decent size and their clarity is not of the premium rings but it is good enough for my wife to love this ring. She estimated this to be far more expensive than it actually was.

It was of particular use to her as it does not get in the way when she is cooking or cleaning. Before she had to keep taking our wedding ring off as it kept getting caught in things. There is a diamond and gold stamping on the inside to confirm it.

Overall it is a great ring with no real downside. However if you are particularly fussed about the diamond clarity then find a different one, this is not for you.
on 19 February 2017
beautiful ring
on 7 March 2013
Very disappointed first thing I have returned to amazon we bought the ring to match engagement ring. Ring very small looked tacky have returned !!
VINE VOICEon 29 May 2012
Ordered size M and was sent size L in an M box. But worse was the utter thinness of the ring: the ring is so thin it would distort with normal wear. Very disappointed. We bought a beautiful 0.25 carat gold ring last year for £60 and it was fantastic. This is not in the same club yet is more expensive. Thankfully, Amazon returns are so easy and stress free.
on 6 December 2011
My fiancé has bought this for me for my eternity ring, it arrived a day earlier than estimated, it is definitely a small ring, it's very delicate (exactly what I wanted to compliment my half carat solitaire), the diamonds sparkle and are of decent quality. It looks more expensive than the £84 paid. The band at the front with the diamonds measures approx 3mm wide, as it goes around to the back it becomes thinner approx 1mm wide at the back. Again for me this is perfect as I will be wearing with my wedding and engagement ring and have small fingers (I'm an L)

Over all I am very pleased!
on 11 March 2017
I'm so in love with this ring my partner got me for my birthday, it made me cry! The thought behind it as well the rings beauty took me back. I have got the white gold ring in a size J and fits fantastic. I am constantly staring at the ring and watching it sparkle in all different lights is amazing! Soo over the moon with this 1000000% the picture looks lovely and is unedited, but is even better in person :) I hope this review helps people out there if your thinking of getting it, fantastic quality for a fantastic price!
review image
on 1 July 2017
I'm VERY happy with my purchase and bought another set! what I have been searching for well made,very good product Standard purchases each person is different, but I want to say is that we must choose their own, I am glad my heart in the Amazon to buy such a good product. Seller emailed me to check if I received the item and asked me idea for improvement. I definitely recommend this item.
on 21 December 2011
I've never had to return an item to Amazon before, but this ring is shockingly bad. I know its on offer and with that there is always a chance the item won't be of the best quality but I honestly don't understand why Amazon would think this ring was suitable to send out.
The ring arrived well packaged as always, but when we opened the box the ring fell out onto the table as it hadn't been secured into the ring box. The ring itself was lovely and shiny but its the diamonds that were the problem. They varied in colour from white to one reasonably clear stone, but none of them had any sparkle to them no matter what way we held them under a light. The stones were also fitted very badly with some of them set at an angle. This made the ring look extremely cheap, the stones reminded me of plastic jewels that have been covered in pva glue, not a quater carat worth of diamonds.
I'm hoping this is just a one off and others who may have bought this as a Christmas present don't have the same problem.