The White Mountain (CHUNG KUO SERIES) Paperback – Special Edition, 6 Mar 2014
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"One of the masterpieces of the decade." --"Washington Post"
"The achievement of a master world-builder." --"Omni"
"Imagine a collaboration between James Clavell and Frank Herbert and the result might be something very much like Chung Kuo . . . smart, involving, entertaining." --San Francisco Chronicle
"One of the masterpieces of the decade." --Washington Post
"The achievement of a master world-builder." --Omni
About the Author
David Wingrove is the Hugo Award-winning co-author (with Brian Aldiss) of The Trillion Year Spree: The History of Science Fiction. He is also the co-author of the first three MYST books - novelizations of one of the world's bestselling computer games. He lives in north London with his wife and four daughters.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
22 March 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
At the last full-stop of the actual story, Kindle says that I'm 90% done reading the book. The remaining 10% is an annex of the story's characters. The books keep getting shorter and shorter -- my only gripe -- otherwise I have enjoyed reading Chung Kuo from the beginning.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?