Theia Unisex Super Heavy Weight 6 mm D Shape 9 ct White Gold Wedding Ring - R
Item Display Width: 6|Colour: White|Ring Size: R|Change

on 12 December 2016
Ordered my ring on Thursday night, received it Sunday afternoon. I'm so pleased with my ring, to me it looks exactly the same as the picture, despite some of the negative reviews I've read on here, which states it doesn't look the same as the picture. Im not sure if it's a super heavyweight as it says in the description, but it's not a lightweight. I've seen similar rings of the same size in the Jewlelers, which cost from £230 and up. For the price of this ring, you get a lot for your money. :-)
on 22 December 2016
Looking for inexpensive wedding rings, the ones we saw in jewellery shops were flimsy and cheap in manufacture so we resorted to an internet search and came across these rings. They looked a bit more sturdy and we decided to order them. Wow, nothing like the rings we had seen in the shops. They are exactly what we had been looking for. Well made, around 4g (from memory) and not the 2g or 3g we had been shown for the same price. We are both delighted with these rings and highly recommend them. If you're looking for quality wedding rings at a budget price, you will not be disappointed with these rings whether you order 2mm or 6mm they are good.

The rings arrived on time, the correct size and presented in quality boxes.
on 7 November 2015
I was worried about ordering this ring as I've been to many jewellers previously. I should of come here 1st!!!! It's everything in the description and more. Beautiful fit, look and comfortable. Amazing
review image
11 Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 June 2015
After reading some off the reviews I was in two minds of ordering this ring, but as I went on to read more the positive out numbered the negative! I order my ring for my husband to be size s on 15/6/15 and received it two days later, on opening my parcel I felt almost hesitant! Thinking of the reviews I had read, how I was surprised what a lovely wedding band off 6mm good weight not paper thin lovely quality, my hubby to be tried the ring on and it fitted perfectly, and more to the point can't wait til are day to wear it. I recommend this ring with not the high street price for you all lookin for wedding bands.
Donna
on 15 January 2018
Solid, believable and just lovely - so loved this ring !!! Really pleased, quality and weight is good, service fantastic ... what can I say but thrilled
on 2 December 2017
Very pleased with item, arrived very quickly, using as a thumb ring so needed something fairly sturdy. Would recommend.
on 21 November 2013
I had viewed wedding rings in high street stores and then compared to their price on Amazon and was amazed at the difference. This ring in particular caught my eye and the difference in price was £95 MORE, with a well known Jewellery shop. When I received it I was delighted. It is a good solid bright yellow gold is feminine and neat and which looks beautiful when worn. For £55 this was an absolute steal of a bargain. I am one very happy customer!
on 14 June 2017
Nice ring, however, the d shape edge is a little sharp as if they have tried to save some gold to keep costs down. An extra gram in weight on the 6mm ring would be greatly appreciated. 5 grams would be ideal instead of the 4.2. Overall fairly happy with purchase and price but 5 grams would be ideal for a super heavy ring.
on 27 April 2015
I would say the ring is a light ring, and also sizes run a bit small. I am an M in goldsmiths sizing, and had to return my previous theia ring as was too small. Ordered a size up and it fits well and looks lovely. Very good value for the cost of the ring.
on 4 May 2014
I ordered this ring to fit within a Georg Jensen magic ring I've already got, as the branded version is about £450 to buy, although to be fair that is for 18ct. However this 9ct ring fits perfectly, is accurately sized and has a very good colour and shine. I'm not an expert so don't quite know what is meant by heavy weight. It's not the kind of heavy that my mums 60 year old wedding ring is for example, but it is very good quality, is rigid and not at all flimsy. It would be ideal as a traditional wedding band and looks far moe expensive than it is. I'm delighted with it, especially at the price on Amazon which is by far the lowest I could find from a recognised retailer.