Ring Size: K|Change

on 24 February 2014
I was attracted to buy this ring because of the discount. I have very small fingers and the size fitted perfectly. The diamonds have a nice bling bling shine.
on 11 March 2013
I love this ring... it looks really great with my wedding band and engagement ring. Very sparkly but not too OTT because of the band width
on 4 August 2014
Just love the ring, Now have three of them. Very fragile looking but enough sparkle. Like wearing them stacked.
on 31 December 2014
a lovely ring ,good price,but i could not see the sparkle! I am still keeping it ,though! :)
on 2 August 2015
This was brought for me for our silver wedding anniversary last year loved it so much
on 16 September 2014
Bought it as a birthday gift and my wife loves it! She is happy = I am happy.