on 13 November 2011
I ordered two of these which arrived promptly. One of them was
clearly damaged as soon as I opened it and I wasn't able to assemble it.
After e-mailing the sender with a photo and description of the problem,
I was sent the replacement parts within a few days.
The towel rails are quite sturdy, smart and useful
for visitors. It takes two bath towel/sheets and two hand towels.
on 23 August 2010
Easy to assemble but variable in quality. I have two of these in use in guest rooms in my B&B which work well. The second one I ordered was very twisted when assembled - the feet just wouldn't stand square. I received a replacement first thing the next morning and that one was OK. Service is fair and excellent.
on 25 April 2013
The product was totally wobbly once assemblied - could not stand up right. Very shabby and I would not recommend the product.
on 13 October 2014
I didn't have any problems assembling and it sits square. It is a lot smaller than I imagined even though I measured it against our old tall one. The bottom rungs are pretty useless except for drying something the size of a flannel as it's not very high off the floor.
on 14 April 2015
Very poor quality. White painting has clearly been done manually and poorly. Some places still show the brown original colour. Given it has been painted, it adds a layer which make fitting very tight.
Overall very disappointed with the product. I would not pay £5 for it, so let alone the £30 I paid to include delivery.
I would not recommend this product at all.
on 19 May 2013
this was quick to arrive and easy to put together. It was for my mum and we had been looking for an item like this for ages.
on 31 January 2011
I have already reviewed this item!! I waited two weeks for delivery of the goods and when the towel rail arrived it was faulty and could not be assembled. Returning the parcel was very difficult for an older person as it was a very bulky package and had to be taken to a post office. I would not order anything similar by mail order again.
on 12 April 2014
The stand is well made and good value for the money The only critosism is that it could have been made just anothe rung taller allowing for the larger towels Otherwise very good for purpose.
on 10 December 2012
This towel rail is an inexpensive utilitarian peice of furniture which performs as expected. Nothing special but would recommend nonetheless at this price.
on 18 June 2014
Easy to assemble, well made and painted, this is extremely useful in guest bedrooms to hang dry and damp towels. No regrets - a great product,