on 21 August 2014
Very disappointed with this I only bought it as I believed it was silver. After I had bought this jewellery I noticed that it started to turn my finger green. The colour started to fade. It was very fine and delicate. Looks beautiful but also looks very cheap
on 28 September 2013
This lovely ring arrived sooner than scheduled in lovely velvet red box. The best for me is that bottom of the gem is sealed with silver so with everyday use is stone staing clean and sparks as new. Very happy with it...I would definitely recomend it.
on 18 September 2013
This ring exceeded my expectations. Good fit, looks lovely on the finger and an excellent price too! Would buy again.
on 16 November 2013
Absolutely gorgeous :) it looks much better than a picture, it is so sparkle :) recommend it to anyone, great gift.
on 17 November 2013
It was a lovely item. Came in a beautiful box. Was very pleased with the ring. Would love one myself.
on 12 February 2015
Stones came out one day after wearing it. I know it's fashion jewellery but I thought it would last a bit longer. Waste of money! Also 6 quid to return!!!
on 10 December 2013
I ordered this as a little stocking filler for my mum but when I opened it, I couldn't believe it! It's so pretty & well made! I know it's not expensive but it looks like it's worth more! I'm chuffed to bits with it & I know my mum will love it. Plus, super fast delivery and the red velvet box just tops it off! Thanks!!
on 7 August 2014
I've had this ring a few months, wear it everyday. For something worth £80 you would think this would hold up, but nope. Currently have 6 gems missing. Bought a nice ring in Amsterdam for £15, had that over a year now and its got nothing wrong with it but for some reason this £80 ring is just falling apart. Not really worth the money at all. Would like a refund or a replacement.
on 9 January 2014
This ring is beautiful and excellent value as other reviewers have stated. I ordered it for my daughter for Christmas and loved it. Unfortunately within 30 mins of putting the ring on one of the crystals had disappeared. I am very disappointed and would like a replacement ring.
on 23 November 2014
its nice i didnt realise it would look as fake as it did on my finger haha.. but.. maybe on an elderly woman this would look perfect!