Customer reviews

on 12 September 2015
Really pretty and delicate. So many people comment how lovely it is when worn it.
on 27 August 2014
I read the reviews about the pendant being too small, so that wasn't a surprise but it is also very fine and the chain is too fine as wel. I'm a bit underwhelmed. At that price, I would have expected something more solid, although it is very pretty. I bought it for my daughter (28 yrs) as a leaving present so too late to change it and it is to match her lucky clover bracelet. I hope she'll like it.
on 31 January 2013
lovely item given as a present and was appreciated by the recipient and was excellent value and service was first class
on 27 December 2013
This was given to me as a Christmas present lovely pendant and chain. Really catches the eye delicate little flower. I love it.
on 8 December 2014
It is a lovely necklace, but smaller than I expected. I will wear it a few times but then I think I'll save it for my granddaughter as it will be better on a younger person and it will be a lovely keepsake for her from me.
on 28 March 2014
But is smaller than the image.
It comes out about the size of an average little finger nail.
If that is not a problem then a nice pendent.
I would say suits a fair skin tone better.
on 10 March 2014
chain too small

pendent too small. I found this suitable for a child not an adult. Did not like at all
on 18 September 2014
Purchased it as a present from my son to his mum she loves it
on 30 August 2014
Just as expected :-)
on 28 December 2015
Looks much larger in the advert, pretty disappointed when it arrived as its tiny!!!!!

See one answered question