- Paperback: 424 pages
- Publisher: Harper (20 Dec. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007384483
- ISBN-13: 978-0007384488
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 2.7 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 499,473 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
White Death Paperback – 20 Dec 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
• Stunning. A ‘Chinatown’ for the 21st century’ – Charles Cumming, NY Times bestselling author of THE TRINITY SIX
• ‘City of Sins starts with a tsunami and ends with a hurricane, and nothing in between slows it down. A smart, scary, and relentless storm overtaking a city held hostage by greed and disaster." – Andrew Gross, NYTimes bestselling author
• Daniel Blake makes New Orleans the setting for a story that's as hot, steamy and shot through with voodoo madness as the city itself. Highly recommended!" – Tom Cain, author of THE ACCIDENT MAN and DICTATOR
About the Author
Daniel Blake is the pseudonym of award-winning novelist and screenwriter Boris Starling. White Death is his seventh book, and he also created the BBC1 franchise ‘Messiah’ which ran for five series. He lives in Dorset with his wife and children.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
More purchase of books from this seller (and author) will follow.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
absolutely brilliant - bought on an impulse and so glad I didPublished 15 months ago by Deborah White
Delves into too much chess and computing detail for me at times, but otherwise well written and a surprising outcomePublished on 11 Jun. 2014 by Craig Chapman
Daniel is a new author to me but i have loved the stories i have read so far, will keep downloading! mxPublished on 2 Feb. 2013 by marje blair