Customer reviews

Red, White, & Blue Sailboat Cufflinks with Presentation Box

on 23 November 2013
I really was getting into sailing over the past year and what a great way to show your new passion than wearing sail boat cufflinks around the office.

These appear to be hand painted and are red white and blue. I have a few other sail boat cuff links as well and after wearing these a few times I have found these slightly harder to match as most of my shirts are either white or blue. These are slightly smaller than some of my others as well (although not too small). You can see for comparison the size of the stopper on the other side from the boat on the cufflink which is roughly the same size.

Overall, I am glad I purchased these and still would have bought them even knowing what I do now, but I wish I was better about being able to match these.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse