250 White 30mm x 2.0mm, Plastops or polytops - Plastic Headed Pins - stainless steel ringshanked cladding pins. Choice of Colours and Sizes available!
|Price:||£6.47 FREE UK delivery.|
- HDPE impact resistant polymer heads - Uses virgin HDPE impact resistant engineering plastic to resist splitting
- Marine Grade A4 Stainless steel shanks - for high corrosion resistance and high strength pull out values
- Suitable for fascias and soffits - the best way to fix uPVC fascias & soffits without creasing or marking
- UV Stable plastic - uses UV factor 5 stabilised plastic to resist fading
- Annular ring shank - helps increase grip once installed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
HDPE Plastic Headed Stainless Steel Pins
Box of 250 White 30mm x 2.0mm Pins
High quality UPVC Plastic Headed Stainless Steel Ringshanked Cladding Nails & Pins also known as Plastops or Polytops. HDPE (High-density polyethylene) is known for its large strength to density ratio, creating impact resistant engineering plastic heads. Available in a range of sizes and colours. Commonly used to fix Fascias & Soffits without leaving an exposed nail or screw head, they match in with the most commonly used uPVC colours leading to pleasing, attractive results.
Manufactured from virgin HDPE impact resistant engineering plastic and stainless steel shank. The HDPE top is designed for high shock absorption, and ensures the tops remain in place during fixing. The stainless steel all but eliminates the risk of rust or discolouration, whilst the annular ring shank provides superior grip.
Whilst primarily designed for fixing fascias and soffit to the roofline, they can also be used on barge boards, cladding window and door trims, signs, skirting, architraves, panelling, portable building & caravan construction etc...
Features & Benefits:-
*HDPE impact resistant polymer heads - Uses virgin HDPE impact resistant engineering plastic to resist splitting
* Suitable for fascias and soffits - the best way to fix uPVC fascias & soffits without creasing or marking
* High corrosion resistance - stainless steel pins and nails reduces the risk of rust and discolouration
* Variety of commonly used uPVC colours - available in black, brown & white to match
* Marine Grade A4 Stainless steel shanks - for high corrosion resistance and high strength pull out values
* Wide range of commonly used sizes - pins - 25, 30 & 40mm nails - 30, 40 & 65mm
* UV Stable plastic - uses UV factor 5 stabilised plastic to resist fading
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you have any questions please post below and I will be happy to reply back to you. If you have found this review helpful please click the yes button below as your feedback is important to us