on 25 April 2017
Not quite as described; some tears on folds. But usable.
VINE VOICEon 25 March 2009
If you are travelling or going on holiday these maps are the bees knees. Ideally make sure you get an up to date version. I am visiting the Whitby area and this map has helped me to plan my trip, it even marks the farm I am visiting. Brilliant, a real 'additional' aid to your basic road map.
One person found this helpful
on 19 May 2013
Excellent purchase ,VERY detailed and easy to follow we used it all the time on holiday
Excellent value! would defenitly recommend this.
on 16 February 2013
Precise, up-to-date and easy to read (even for an old hiker)! The old smugglers on the Yorkshire coast would have loved it, too...
on 21 November 2015
did the job
on 8 October 2014
Great VFM on this web site
on 30 October 2014
Great and prompt service. Thankyou
on 20 July 2013
I am commenting on the Whitby version as I used this a lot during my recent holiday in the North York Moors, but the comments apply to all the OS "Landranger" series as I have used a couple of others over time. Basically, these maps are an essential if you intend to do a fair bit of driving and/or walking in an area. They differ from your standard maps in that there is more attention to detail in regards to off-road areas, viewpoints, and hill heights, but they are easy to understand and will help you find your way around. A happy medium between a regular road atlas and a more in-depth guide book.