on 22 July 2009
To make a review for this book is a weird process for me. I like the plotline, and Kenyon's style of writing that always leaves you waiting for more... So what is the problem you will wonder...

Well, I am a Spanish speaker, and from Venezuela from where parts of the plot takes you, and the mistakes done in the translated phrases and in the location of areas, well, they left me quite annoyed. Almost every line the bad guys used in Spanish should had been said differently or in a better tense, and some of the places they spoke of in Venezuela are even new to me and I have lived all my life there.

So, unless you know Spanish, or have been to South America you will love the book... If you had, brace yourself.
on 6 November 2011
Another B.A.D book with Dianna Love, these book's are great and can't enough of this series the goregous men!! The book keeps you on your toes and wanting more. I would recommend people look into this series!!!
on 5 November 2015
An early book by author but excellent
on 10 March 2010
I love this reading book and can't wait for the next one to come out.
on 18 November 2009
b.a.d american defence ghosts.. its SK so if you like her work you'll like this .. not as good as DH series, but a damn site better than most on todays para/rom market.