- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Reaktion Books (10 Sept. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861897804
- ISBN-13: 978-1861897800
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 1.8 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 555,586 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Whiskey: A Global History (Edible) Hardcover – 10 Sep 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'These are food memoirs, salacious and exotic, colorful, powdered, sweet, greasy and globe-trotting ... sharp and speedy little reads, spotted with off-kilter illustrations' --Chicago Tribune
'These little morsels of books are part of a delightful and new imprint known as the Edible series ... The history of each foodstuff is set out compactly and with erudition ... in each case, it's when the history moves closer to current day that revelation and delight meet.' --Diplomat magazine
About the Author
Kevin R. Kosar is the founder of AlcoholReviews.com. His writings on alcoholic beverages have appeared in American.com, the Oxford Encyclopedia of Food and Drink in America, the New York Press and the New York Hangover.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
We were both amused by the on-going product title "Whiskey: A Global History (Edible)" as it's not really edible. Not without getting a dry mouth!
Fair price, fast delivery.