on 12 July 2009
An excellent book on an exceptionally gifted Spiritualist and I mean - gifted, for I am in no doubt as a Medium myself with a similar life story to tell, that people seeking the truth about the relationship between the Spirit Guide of a trance medium will have struck the proverbial 'gold' when they start to read this book. Certainly will be in my memory and remain there - God willing.
on 2 December 2009
Ivy Northage's life story is truly remarkable, moving, inspiring and uplifting all at the same time. Particularly anyone seriously interested in any types of mediumship would certainly benefit greatly to read this jewel of a book! I would rate it with more than 5 stars if I could.
on 19 December 2009
All I can say about this book is that once
you start reading this outstanding book on mediumship you wont put it down,
it has covers everything from great mediums from the past, to a life this dedicated
person gave to educate us so we
could have more understanding of spirit
and also the hardship one suffered in the early days of spiritualism
A must read book..............
on 2 October 2013
I really enjoyed reading about Ivy Northage, she was a brilliant medium. Anybody interested in autobiographys or just wants to read an interesting book then I would highly recommend buying this book.
on 2 November 2009
Excellent book, Ivy was a remarkable medium whose work gave incredible evidence of life being eternal.
I'd recommend this book to anyone interested in reading factual books & especially to anyone interested in learning about experiences in the trance side of mediumship.
Great book.
on 20 February 2014
Ivy Northage's story is like a novel. It is just so interesting to read about her life and the world and its changes through her eyes. The writing style is very good indeed.