Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 March 2017
This was a book I read in my childhood and recently brought it to read to my 22 month old son. A basic storyline and quick read, which is good for little ones who cant sit still for too long. The book has interactive flaps and my son likes to lift as we are reading. The interactive nature of this book keeps my son occupied. The book is a good size and lovely that it is hardback as it means it is harder wearing for my son who likes to throw things around a lot.
on 7 November 2016
Fantastic book. Daughter's favorite since she was 8 months old. The pages are nice and thick so she can turn the pages herself and the flaps are big enough for her to open them herself. Loves this book.
Spot is one of the more modern children's classics - though I believe he has been around for a while now. I love Spot stories.
Spot is a very simply drawn little puppy - instantly recognisable by young children. He does every day things & is light & amusing.
Lift the flap books are great as they provoke a discussion with the child - what could possibly be under the flap? You know they have understood the story & it stretches their imagination - children don't always come up with the most expected answers!
This is a simple & easy early book which is ideal for an adult and child to read together. It isn't complicated so holds their attention even from a young age. There are plenty of opportunities for adult/child interaction, a child to be imaginative & for you both the laugh.
An ideal early book which I heartily recommend for a young child.
on 11 March 2017
Got this for my little girl who loves it would recommend this
on 16 July 2017
My baby loves the aspect of opening the flaps on the pages of this book, the font is really nice and big and the story is funny. Love this.
on 4 May 2017
Excellent! Bought this for my children when they were small. Have now bought it for my grandchildren.
on 5 May 2017
My 18 month old loved it although needs to be supervised - flaps missing otherwise!
on 18 July 2017
I used to read the spot books to my son, and now to my grandson
on 31 March 2017
My kids love Spot and all his adventures, and having flaps makes it even more enjoyable
on 22 April 2016
Bought for my 1.5 year old niece and she just adores it lifting all the flaps to find Spot - big big hit in her household!