Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Soul Calibur V (Xbox 360) forum

Where is the preorder bonus Dampierre info ?!?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Jan 2012 00:27:05 GMT
Joao Martins says:
Why the info about the preorder bonus in-game character Dampierre do not appear anymore in the game details?
Have the Amazon Uk cancel now almost at end that preorder incentive?

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Feb 2012 23:11:14 GMT
Last edited by the author on 1 Feb 2012 23:17:10 GMT
AlzZer says:
I noticed this as well, the only uk site i could find that is still offering the dampierre character is hmv.com. On the 8wayrun.com forum someone who'd already pre-ordered the game from amazon queried it and posted amazons response:
"Hello,
I'm sorry for any confusion regarding the item "Soul Calibur V (PS3)" from the order #xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'd like to inform that this was not an approved incentive and should not have been on site.
We build our website information from many sources and I regret to inform that this information is misleading.
However, as you have placed the order before Jan 27, 2012, you are very much eligible to receive the code for the character Dampierre."

Hope that clears things up for you.

Posted on 2 Feb 2012 01:18:27 GMT
Joao Martins says:
I also send a query to amazon and they send me this:

"Hello,

From your e-mail, I'm sorry to hear that the info about bonus in-game character Dampierre at the time you placed this item "Soul Calibur V (Xbox 360)" is currently not listed in our website.

In order to address your query efficiently, I will need to investigate this issue with the appropriate department further. I will contact you again within 5 business days with an update. Please be aware that this is the maximum amount of time it will take for us to update you.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon."

I made my pre-order at 24 Jan 2012 so maybe I still receive the code...

Posted on 4 Feb 2012 18:32:28 GMT
Joao Martins says:
I receive the code so problem solved : )
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  30 Jan 2012
Latest post:  4 Feb 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Soul Calibur V (Xbox 360)
Soul Calibur V (Xbox 360) by Namco Bandai (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars (42)