- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Picador (23 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1447250680
- ISBN-13: 978-1447250685
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.2 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 36,719 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Where You Once Belonged Paperback – 23 May 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
‘Haruf ’s heroes are small people weighed down with big hearts . . .He manages to find magic in the minutiae of ordinary lives’ Mariella Frostrup, Mail on Sunday, on Plainsong
‘Haruf ’s deceptively artless prose and unsentimental tales are driven by individuals, not incidents, as they choose between decency and cowardice, degradation and rectitude’ Times Literary Supplement on The Tie That Binds
‘Haruf is one of the finest novelists at work today’ Time Out
From the author of Plainsong, Eventide and Benediction.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Like all of Haruf's novels you become immersed in the characters, time and place. A great read.Published 6 months ago by meme
Love Kent haruf's writing. Have read them all now. This had some surprising twists.Published 10 months ago by jules parker-platt