- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Where The Devil Hides [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Something very strange happened in the small village of New Bethlehem, a devout community kept under the tight reins of the town's vigilant Elders. Six girls born on the same day to different mothers. Perhaps a coincidence or as most believe a chilling omen of something yet to come. Now, on the eve of their 18th birthday, the young women are mysteriously disappearing one by one and feared dead. Terror has overtaken this quiet community. Could this be the work of a serial killer, one of the village elders or a horrific prophecy come true, born of the supernatural, The Occult?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Five of the girls survive and become inseparable friends as they are under the watchful eye of the community which speak in whispers behind their backs. This is an Amish style community, separated from the world. As the girls approach their 18th birthday, killings and suicides crank up, although nothing supernatural.
The film changes gears about 4 minutes from the end...so keep watching. Not much in the way of horror. While people are killed, the camera is shy.
Parental Guide: No swearing. There is some minor male/female butt nudity. Girl forced to disrobe and is touched...discreet camera angels. Implied sex.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Eight baby girls are born on the same day at the same hour fuelling the reverends fear of a curse involving the man down...Read more