on 8 April 2015
Lovely little book. Bought for my 9 month old son, but my 3 year old son loves it too. Lots of interaction for baby, with the flaps and also use of glitter, mirrored surfaces, etc. My only gripe is the Americanisms (spelling, etc) but that's my own fault for not checking before buying!
on 11 May 2014
Really pleased with this book as it's my daughters first one and was an easter gift for her as she's 2 young 4 chocolate. Obviously she can't read it yet as she's 6months old but I can read it to her and wen she's older she will enjoy it herself. Excellent quality and speedy delivery
on 6 April 2009
This was gift for my grandaughter who loved it. It arrived in plenty time and well packaged
on 19 April 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old granddaughter and it was just right.It is colourful and she enjoyed lifting the flaps looking for the eggs.It promotes vocabulary for Easter and lots of colour.
on 19 April 2013
A great little book for a toddler. Bought for my niece's first Easter instead of an egg. A book she will enjoy time and time again whilst she is growing up.
on 18 April 2015
My granddaughter, who is 2, loved lifting the flaps to find a new surprise on each page. A marvellous price, a real bargain.
on 10 January 2016
Stained & pages ripped out! Not what I'd class as 'used - very good'
on 24 February 2015