Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Learn more Fitbit
Customer Discussions > Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) forum

When oh when will people learn?..........

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Mar 2010, 12:33:15 GMT
S. J. Thomas says:
Don't order big titles online because they will not all be delivered on release day. This has been going on for a few years now and we still get people crying about non-delivery.

Go to your local games store, HMV, Blockbuster etc and be assured of actually picking up a copy on the release day.

Personally I'll wait until it's under £10 in Blockbuster's pre-owned sectioned but thats another thread entirely ^^

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Mar 2010, 13:32:11 GMT
I ordered it online from Zavvi and received it Friday.

Explain

Posted on 9 Mar 2010, 15:18:42 GMT
S.J Thomas, please put down your whine cup as I can see you're struggling to hold it.

I pre-ordered Final Fantasy 13 on the Xbox 360, on Monday morning at 1.00AM and I have recieved the game today at around.... 11.22AM.

While you may say it's easier to go to your local shop to pick it up, but yet you say it with some sense of "Everyone can just do it willy nilly"

Some people work during the say and such cannot pick a copy up or may struggle to, also you forget to mention the drastic price difference, Game are selling their copy where I live for £43.99 for the standard copy.

Am I for one am not going to pay fuel costs to go 15miles round trip, pay £9.00 more than Amazon when Amazon do a perfectly fine job. To get my "popular" game on release.

Also you do understand that online companys are already aware about "popular games" and such have more stock than games which arn't And I'll quote you "This has been going on for a few years now."

I think you should log off from your Laptop or PC or iPhone application or Blackberry or any other way to access the Internet and go read a paper, as your "rant" helps nothing and no-one.

Posted on 9 Mar 2010, 15:37:45 GMT
Last edited by the author on 9 Mar 2010, 15:43:05 GMT
Debbie says:
I pre-ordered this a week or so ago and my copy arrived today. A lot of people have recieved theirs early. Even if it were late, I wouldn't mind waiting one day because generally the prices are much cheaper.

Posted on 10 Mar 2010, 07:40:46 GMT
Crypsis says:
Does it really matter that it arrives a little late? Most games have been released in the US/Japan months before they arrive here, it's not like you get to be the first to experience it ever.

Just don't go booking holiday time expecting games to arrive!

So far all my game pre-orders have arrived either a day early, on the day or the day after. *touches wood*
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  9 Mar 2010
Latest post:  10 Mar 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) by Square Enix (PlayStation 3)
3.4 out of 5 stars (225)