on 22 April 2014
Having previously read the previous novel from this author I was happy to purchase this one. The concept is huge and well put over with a good bunch of characters. I cannot say much more without giving away any plot.

The story is good but let down by poor proof reading especially in the latter half of the book. The problem is not poor spelling but the odd missing word or repeated set of words.
on 3 June 2014
I don't like stories that end badly.
Not as badly as this one anyway.
Get this, the world is slowly ending as the problem heads south killing all in it's way. The military, after 95% of the population has been killed and the world has only a few weeks to live go to the bother of assassinating a guy to stop him talking!
The word stupid comes to mind.
on 11 August 2014
This is not my usual choice of genre, but I did enjoy reading it. It is very thought provoking concept, and in such troubled times we are now living maybe not so fictional. It poses some philosophical ideas that really do get you thinking. It is quite absorbing and fascinating to consider the possibilities the author has suggested. It is easy to read prose (although do agree about spelling and editing), enjoyable and flowing storyline. I disagree with the comments of a previous reviewer that it is depressing. I do not think he read the ending thoroughly as there is clearly hope and optimism for the future in space – will not give details here as spoil for other readers. Overall, do recommend, it will make you ponder the meaning of life as we know it!!!
on 5 May 2014
I haven't bought this book as it's way over priced. A pity, as I enjoyed the collection of 3 novellas by this author. I made the same comment on price after reading a sample of 'camera 4' but then found the collection at a better price. The author is doing himself a disservice by charging too much in a media where it is possible to buy the work of internationally renowned best selling authors for less than £1 at times. I don't read sci-fi as a rule but would buy this if it was offered at a much lower price as I enjoyed the writers other work. This author does have the ability to tell a good story and hold the readers attention, however he still has much to learn and is not experienced or polished enough to expect many buyers at such a high price. The editing of this book is commented on and the 'dinosaurs, aliens and werewolves' collection is full of very basic spelling errors which could so easily be corrected. Perhaps a change of editor?
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse