Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's
Customer Discussions > Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) forum

When Will My GTA Ever Arrive!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 May 2008 13:57:40 BDT
T. DYE says:
So far Amazon have been less than helpful, I ordered this game well in advanced and mainly because I believed I would receive it on the release date! But it is now Thursday and still nothing and this was after paying for delivery and after Amazon saying it was dispatched on Monday! After several emails Amazon have not rewarded my loyalty by just saying if it does not turn up by the 6th MAY I can get another copy! I am sure you will all understand how frustrating this is and how it has possibly ruined this game for me if I ever get to play it!

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2008 14:03:00 BDT
R. macleod says:
Your just unlucky
If you wanted it that bad you should have just bought it from a shop on Tues.....

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2008 15:09:58 BDT
If he expected his copy from amazon to arrive, why would he buy it again from a shop? You really should think before you comment.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2008 16:27:21 BDT
T. DYE says:
Thank you C. T. Hall, Amazon have never let me down before so never thought the game wouldn't arrive on Tuesday, just fingers crossed for tomorrow now

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2008 18:38:05 BDT
Last edited by the author on 1 May 2008 18:38:38 BDT
I ordered mine on april 15th. amazon said it would be delivered on may 6th. today that changed to may 16th. i dont appreciate this lack of organization on their part. have it in stock so cancelled with amazon and ordered with them instead. going to be delieverd in 2 days!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2008 14:19:22 BDT
James Hirons says:
Rockstars only release around bout 400,000 copy on release haze they will be doing this.if i was you i would pre-order a game at least a month or two in advanced to not be dissapointed

In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2008 18:54:52 BDT
D. Campbell says:
I ordered on 25th April and got it delivered on release date. Amazon are the ones that messed up not the customers. They allowed surplus stock to go to new customers (me included) rather than moving other people up the queue. I had a pre order from early March which was moved to 2nd May dispatch because I added a gift certificate on 22nd Apr. I was still able to order later and get a dispatch date of 28th Apr.

I think its shocking that people are still waiting for this game. Amazon received less than 10000 preorders by the weekend before launch and similar stock. They are getting a second batch for dispatch today which is why they didn't move other orders up the queue because they can sell them to new customers and keep others waiting.

Rant over.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  1 May 2008
Latest post:  2 May 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) by Rockstar (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (390)