- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
When All Is Still
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Brand new album (her first since 2009) from former Bellowhead string player/singer, Rachael McShane sees her reworking traditional songs with a new band, The Cartographers, featuring guitarist Matthew Ord (Assembly Lane) and melodeon player Julian Sutton (Kathryn Tickell, Sting).
Best known as an original member of folk big band Bellowhead, who recorded 5 studio albums and won a total of 8 BBC Folk Awards in their 12 years together. Rachael's first solo album 'No Man's Fool' was released on Navigator Records in 2009 though she has more recently been singing the role of Susannah Holmes in an acclaimed new adaptation of The Transports alongside The Young'uns, Faustus, Nancy Kerr, Greg Russell and Matthew Crampton.
Rachael McShane & The Cartographers are a brand new signing to Topic Records, the oldest independent label in the world, on the eve of its 80th anniversary.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|