When the Shooting Stops, the Cutting Begins: A Film Editor's Story Paperback – 1 Aug 1986
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ralph Rosenblum's credentials include six Woody Allen films, as well as The Pawnbroker, The Producers, and Goodbye, Columbus.Robert Karen is a journalist. Robert Karenis a journalist.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Some may find the stuff about his career and working with documentarists dull; for me it was all great.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Cinematography
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Direction & Production