When Parents Die: Learning to Live with the Loss of a Parent Paperback – 18 Mar 1999
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A very practical book written for the grieving child of any age, though particularly useful to the teenager/young adult.
All those feeling you go through are normal- other people feel them too, and this book highlights the tragic loss of a loved one, but re-itterates you are allowed to have a rollercoaster of emotions, and that you are perfectly entitled to feel what you want. Some bits are tough to deal with, but this really really helped me realise I am not a freak!
I would reccomend it to anyone in this horrible situation
I only wish I had read this book sooner - but better late than never.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Found this really hard to read as my emotions were so raw, worth struggling to read thoughPublished 19 months ago by lloyd
It is quite wonderful how Amazon can help you to get this book. It is by far the best book that I have come across for youngsters whose parents die. Read morePublished on 8 Jan. 2013 by Margaret Welsford
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Death & Bereavement
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Compulsive Behaviour
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help