Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop now Learn more

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Format: Kindle Edition). See all 7 reviews
on 21 May 2013
Having read Nina's other two books i was excited to get this one,

Great read and nicely linked to the other books, but is also a stand alone read,

Read it too quickly and now can't wait for a new book from Nina
One person found this helpful
on 5 October 2014
Good read
on 8 June 2013
All the ingredients for a perfect bit of chick lit; romance, tragedy, comedy with a dash of glitz & glamour. Ideal holiday reading or an escape from a grey winter's day. Loved my first Nina Whyle book, I will definitely be reading her other two books.
on 6 April 2013
I love reading a book that i cant wait to get back to or have to stay up late to finish. I had to stay up to the wee hours to finish this fast paced, fun and well written piece of escapism. Everything I hoped for.
on 8 April 2013
Great fun, easy girlie read. This book was a nice distraction from normality. I found my self giggling at the familiarity of some scenes...
on 19 May 2014
Now this is a rom-com written with style. It is clear from the very start that the author is both intelligent and has a wicked personality and this all comes across perfectly in the very likeable protagonist, Poppy. This book would cheer just about anyone up, but I can see it connecting with graduates in their mid to late twenties especially. The words Monty Python and fuzzy duck should be enough to convince you of this!

The insight that Whyle offers into the film industry comes from clear experience, and combined with the drive of Paige, this book will reassure everyone that a dream career is within reach. And then there is the steamy sexual tension! Overall this is one of the best books I’ve read this year. It’ll make you smile, get you hot under the collar and make you think. I found the ending a little too easy and predictable, not really in keeping with the rest of the book, but there’s no denying that it is a happy ending!

Reviewed by Elizabeth Wright on behalf on BestChickLit.com
on 27 March 2013
Warmly recommend to all ladies, I couldn't put the book down, very entertaining! Can't wait for the next novel by Nina Whyle :-)