Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 18 April 2014
brilliant book.couldnt put it down and didnt want it to end either! its a great teaching tool for people i would say as it certainly opens your eyes. just waiting for the second book to be translated in english too…hopefully soon…
on 25 June 2014
I could not put this book.down it is a amazing account of the journey which all.Muslims prepare for in the hereafter, the descriptions and events make this sound real. I would recommend this book to all I could not.put this down and h ave read this twice!!
on 22 July 2015
This book has genuinely moved and enlightened me. It has served as a great reminder to mend my errant ways and return to the Path of God (Allah).

It has been a good reminder of the need to balance my life/time/effort with worldly pursuits against the pursuit of the Hereafter (& Paradise, insha'allah).
on 4 February 2016
I love this book, love love loooove it! It has made me realise Alot about the next life and changed my perspective of life. I love how he writes about the events on the plane of judgement, it makes it look sooo real that sometimes i stop, close the book and imagine myself among them. I dont think anyone could read this book and be the same again. Its a life-changing book, a must read for everyone! Jazaakallah khayran Abu Yahya. May Allah unite us at the pond of kauthar and save us from the humiliation of the plane of judgement, aameen
on 10 January 2013
Excellent book
An eye opener
This book will strengthen your Faith in God and Hereafter.
The first book of its kind in the world of Literature.
A definate must read!
on 4 March 2014
Excellent book. changes one's perspective. All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. Peace be upon you.
on 2 August 2014
The most detailed and exciting book I have ever read. Reading this made me feel like I was there in person - watching all the scenes unfold in front of my eyes. May Allah bless you to keep up your good work.
on 7 July 2014
The most amazing book for anyone with even an iota of belief in the One God. Read it and feel the truth permeate your soul.
Beautiful.
on 10 April 2015
Really gripping and interesting book. Showing neutral version of this long conflict. Its first book in my list of books for digging deep into this long rooted conflict...
on 7 February 2015
This book is great if you are looking for hadith told in a story kind of way. I enjoy it!