When I Feel Afraid (Learning to Get Along) Paperback – 1 Aug 2003
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Experience an introduction from the Resident Director, a Q&A session with the cast, and a special memento -- buy tickets
Explains that many things can be frightening and provides examples of what one can do to feel less afraid, such as asking for help from a person one trusts. Includes information and extension activities for parents or teachers.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction
- Books > Children's Books > Growing up & Facts of Life > Friendship & Social Guidance > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > School Books > Primary