on 5 August 2016
Slowly making my way through this book as a lot to take in. As a vegetarian, and an animal lover I find our treatment of other sentient beings barbaric. Recently dining out I looked at the menu and realized that for every dish an animal had suffered, be it meat fish or dairy. It made me ashamed to be human. This book has opened my eyes even more to the fact that there is nothing humane about being human.
on 10 February 2018
Have not got around to reading this yet, but as I absolutely love elephants I am sure the book will not let me down
on 5 June 2013
How wonderful to be carefully and convincingly led into the world of animal experiences, and to have their special sensory systems, types of intelligence, and evidence of loving and compassionate behaviour explained so well. Reading it is a very powerful experience.
on 20 February 2018
returned
on 10 November 2012
You will enjoy this book over and over, the lasting impressions of how to deal with our own lives through theirs is a wonderful eye opener.
on 15 January 2013
Beautiful story, very touching and at the same time interesting. A must read for any animal lover. I am studying animal behavior and psychology and found this book to be both intriguing and inspiring. Very nice condition.
on 4 February 2018
If you love elephants you will love this.
on 29 September 2015
IT'S BEAUTIFUL. Confirms all those things you think, but most documentaries and scientists constantly deny.
on 24 April 2016