When Daddy Comes Home Paperback – 3 Dec 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Praise for Don’t Tell Mummy:
‘Hard to put down …. I truly felt I was living her life alongside her, being taken back in time. I could almost smell the honeysuckle and soda bread but also feel the dread and fear.’ Jane Elliott, author of the No.1 bestseller ‘The Little Prisoner’
'This memoir is testament to [Toni Maguire's] amazing courage'. Closer magazine.
‘Amazing'. The Mirror.
About the Author
Having spent twenty years in London, Toni Maguire now lives in Norfolk.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved this book, but took me a very long time to get into it. Loved the endings cause usually the ends are simple and boring but it had an ending and I wish Toni all the... Read morePublished on 4 Feb. 2014 by Leisha yeo
I was glad my friend told me to read this book, once I picked it up I didn't want to put it down.Published on 6 Dec. 2013 by l d gibbons
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Child Abuse
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Cultural History
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Sexual Abuse
- Books > Biography > Tragic Life Stories
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Child Abuse