- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
When Björk Met Attenborough [Blu-ray]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£18.92 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Originally screened in the UK summer 2013 on Channel 4, When Björk Met Attenborough is a one hour long documentary which follows Björk and Attenborough as they investigate and discuss the connection which exists between music and nature. Narrated by Tilda Swinton and inspired by Björk's technological project Biophilia, which Attenborough provided a spoken introduction for, the film is a unique encounter between two of the most iconic thinkers of our time.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Could have been more than just what was broadcast on tv, but unfortunately isn't.
The show itself if very interersting and gives a good overview of what Bjork but into the music and this campaign
First, it is using the lower mpeg2 as opposed to mpeg4 or vc1. For the picture quality, the program was shot in 25fps and converted to 24fps incorrectly, there is a terrible ghosting effect which is straining to look at. The video should have been kept at 25fps for smoother motion.
The audio is in dolby digital 2.0. For a music program, it is very disappointing that the audio was not in a lossless codec.
The disc only holds the 48 minute program and no other extras. considering this is a companion piece to <Biophilia>, I wonder why the full Biophilia concert film, music videos, or even deleted scenes weren't included.