Customer reviews

When Angels Touch You
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.20

on 5 May 2013
... a believer in angels as in fluttery light beings with wings. But I do think people come into your life at certain times in a kind of supernatural way. These people seem to know you need help of some sort, even though you haven't told your troubles to them or anyone else. The universe itself knows you need help because your heart has sent out a vibration and that vibration is answered - by other human beings.
on 25 December 2012
when the angels touch you I would recordmend this product as i found it very intresting and would recomend this product
on 25 April 2013
Really enjoyed this book, it makes you look at our lives a little differently. The magic is all around us we just need to open our eyes and take a closer look.
on 3 April 2013
if we all read this book and changed behaviour towards other people the world would be a better place makes y think
on 17 September 2013
I've never really been a book reader however was playing around in my daughter's kindle thought I would have a little look at what interesting books were about. I love the thought of angels being around us and have experienced similar situations so find this book comforting to read.
on 26 December 2013
Got this for my kindle app. Was awake all night being unwell so I started reading it and carried on...and carried on to the end! Loved it, uplifting when I needed it the most. Lots of great examples of synchronicity and angelic help. I've had loads of help, support and guidance from angels. I've got around 100 angel books and Mrs Hayden's books are a worthy addition to my collection. Also good reminder that when things don't go the way we want them to, step back, don't panic, keep calm as there may be a good reason for it. I've ordered the other 2 angel books today
on 29 January 2013
another great book I would read more like this really in to this sort of book would read this book again and again
on 6 July 2013
good book just opens your eyes alittle . as to the nature of things .couldnt stop reading it . good book
on 10 April 2013
I think it was brilliant I never disliked any part of it ,I would recomend it to everyone I know
on 15 March 2014
Angels do exist, my Angel was watching over me about twelve months ago when a friend from my Church and myself were up in the Church tower clearing things out when the glass floor which we were cleaning gave way and my right foot went through it but I felt someone pulled my leg back up and put it on the wooden floor beside the hole, I said a little prayer of thanks.