Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Worried Blues Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Nov 2009, 22:05:01 GMT
M. Laffitte says:
I had thought that Season 3 was finished.!? So why is the release date in OCT. 2010??

Posted on 1 Jan 2010, 01:55:51 GMT
SpaceAce says:
I've just noticed that as well... TEN MONTHS? That cannot possibly be right, given how promptly the other 2 seasons were released. By the time it is released, Season 4 will have pretty much finished airing. Hopefully we will see that date revised, because 10 months is ridiculous!

Posted on 13 Jan 2010, 17:31:14 GMT
I thought the others were released like that sort of period. Still stupid.
hopefully The Wedding of Sarah Jane gets an earlier release due to DT's appearance....

Posted on 8 Jun 2010, 08:21:19 BST
Swiss says:
Bizarre, but Sarah Jane Series 3 is available on ITUNES to download now. So why Amazaon can not get an earlier release date for the DVD does not make any sense when other retailers already sell it !

Posted on 5 Jan 2011, 15:14:20 GMT
Because (in line with quite a few BBC series) they choose to release the DVDs just before the next season starts to air so the pre-air advertising for the new season also acts as advertising for the DVD release. This seems to be especially the case if that puts it in the 'last couple of months to Christmas' timeframe
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  27 Nov 2009
Latest post:  5 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about