What's Really Going On Here?: Making Sense of our Emotional Lives Paperback – 28 Apr 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Intriguing essays that take the lid off the minutiae of everyday life (NEW STATESMAN & SOCIETY)
Several of the articles really hit home to me, both personally and professionally. (SELF & SOCIETY)
* The first collection of the highly successful GUARDIAN columns by Susie Orbach, one of Britain's best known psychotherapistsSee all Product Description