- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
What is the World Made of?: All About Solids, Liquids and Gases (Let's Read-&-find-out Science) Paperback – 7 Aug 1998
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I do not homeschool my kids but, this book is a great learning supplement. It teaches the facts without forcing the topic. I plan to buy the whole series.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Once again, I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to teach their young children about basic science.
As I am adding product links I see that Amazon has over 600 titles in this series listed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Reference
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference
- Books > Young Adult > Science & Nature > Physics