Customer reviews

on 23 September 2017
Not bad, however, I didn't finish it (got a bit dull and repetitive).
on 25 June 2017
A few good career insights, but a bit disappointed is has a pure business angle...there's more to life than work!
on 30 January 2012
When you start reading this book your world changes. At first, your inner world changes. And then, the change is visible, it's becoming tangible. This book is definitely one of the best books I ever read in my life! It's inspiring, it's tremendous, the amount of experience in it is just overwhelming and it's so easy to read! The thing is, there's literally a lesson on every single page and it's so exciting to read all those examples about entrepreneurs and successful people. I'm absolutely sure that I would re-read this book over and over and over. Because it's just perfect!
on 5 December 2015
Pretty awful rambling book. Nothing like "The Defining Decade" or "The Last Lecture". Avoid, and read one of those instead.
on 14 November 2012
This is a very refreshing book to read. It is extremely well written - it is delivered in a very personal style as if the author is really just talking with you about something she is passionate about and just needs to share with you to make your day better. The content is also great. If you have been boxed in to years of delivery and execution it can help you remember what it was like to have an original thought, to challenge assumptions in a creative way for the sake of opportunity and not just for risk mitigation.

It could help you to reboot your brain.

I recommend it to anyone who wants to have their thoughts provoked in a pleasant, elegant way.
on 4 January 2015
This book has illustrated concepts I have not only wondered about and experienced, but has opened my eyes to challenges I have yet to face. At 22, and shortly graduating from university, the mound of uncertainty I face is something I struggle to comprehend or manage, but since reading this book I am viewing my situation as opportunistic and in a positive light. I am now looking forward to finishing university because I feel I have the right tools to extract as much value as possible from whatever challenges may come my way (and even turn lemonade into amazing adventures!) I hope to one day give this book to my own children. Thank you, Tina.
on 10 November 2014
This book offers many great insights for getting the most of your life. It's very motivational and really interesting. I definitely recommend reading this book.
on 22 January 2015
Excellent book on life. I'd recommend it to everyone who is mature enough to have the desire to improve themselves.
on 8 June 2010
This book was a fantastic read, recommended by Guy Kawasaki on his blog and I am very happy I followed his recommendation. It is very well written in a short, nice and clear fashion. The author has certainly very clever teaching methods and I wish all my university teachers had been as inspiring as she is. Well worth reading!!!
on 31 August 2016
A good message, but delivered in a very American way