- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
What to Eat When You're Pregnant and Vegetarian: The complete guide to healthy eating Paperback – 6 Jun 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
As a vegetarian or vegan woman you already know how important it is to maintain a balanced diet. But being pregnant too can make it seem even harder to eat and drink in a way that will keep you healthy, your baby safe and provide the ideal fuel for growth and development.
What to Eat When You’re Pregnant and Vegetarian is your no-nonsense companion. This handy, compact book is the definitive healthy-eating guide for vegetarians and vegans who are expecting and provides expert guidance on what foods are safe and what you should steer clear of. You’ll find:
· The complete guide to vegetarian-safe food and drink – the ultimate, handy, quick reference
· Checklists on preparing for pregnancy and pre-conception advice
· Guidelines on alcohol and caffeine
· Tips on how to handle morning sickness
· Advice on how to get enough nutrients, including protein, omega 3s and iron
· How to achieve a healthy weight gain and how to lose it sensibly afterwards
· The most up-to-date advice on what foods affect a baby’s development, allergy-proofing your baby and what you should and shouldn’t eat while breastfeeding
Renowned nutritionist and vegetarian pregnancy specialist Dr Rana Conway provides all the facts and everything you need to know to give your baby the very best start in life.
About the Author
Rana Conway is a registered public health nutritionist, specialising in healthy eating for pregnancy, infants and young children. She has a PhD for her research into the diets of pregnant women and regularly lectures on diet and nutrition to medical students, midwives and trainee dieticians. Rana is currently the nutrition expert for Practical Parenting magazine and writes for the National Childbirth Trust.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews