- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; New Ed edition (2 Aug. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393327094
- ISBN-13: 978-0393327090
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 1 x 21.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 907,930 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
What Is This Thing Called Love: Poems Paperback – 2 Aug 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Like Swallows of cold, grassy white wine, they go down easy and then, moments later, you fell the full weight of their impact."
About the Author
Kim Addonizio lives in Oakland, California.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
What Is This Thing Called Love: Poems is divided into five sections, each hitting on a different type of love. Though not every poem resonates, the majority had an effect similar to feeling as though my skin was buzzing. I love the sexuality that drips from her words. She can make every day things, things as far from sex as possible, overfill with pure sensuality.
Addonizio is the first poet I've ever connected to enough to go out and buy her collections and so far, I have not a single regret and am looking forward to reading more.