- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Watkins Pub Ltd (18 May 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780289790
- ISBN-13: 978-1780289793
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 1.5 x 17 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 427,276 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
What Is Post-Traumatic Growth? Paperback – 18 May 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Your book is brilliant. When giving talks about mental wellness I always recommend it as a way to give people hope for how they might grow through adversity in their lives." ---- Tara Lal, firefighter, author, speaker and mental health first aid instructor
About the Author
Miriam Akhtar is one of the UK's leading positive psychology practitioners and authors, and has been described as 'one of 100 names you need to know in health and well-being' by Top Sante magazine. She is the author of four previous books, including Positive Psychology for Overcoming Depression for Watkins. She is also a coach, consultant, keynote speaker and visiting lecturer at a number of universities on MAPP (MSc Applied Positive Psychology) programmes. For more information, visit: www.positivepsychologytraining.co.uk
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.