Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

What?? No Blu-ray??!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Jan 2012 18:49:03 GMT
Technophobe says:
Ah shame! If Amazon is to be believed, it looks like UK won't be seeing a Blu-ray release of this wonderful, magnificient film. I had signed up to be notified when the Blu-ray is available to pre-order, but a recent mail from Amazon UK tells me that the publishers have decided not to release this film on Blu-ray in UK. How weird and disappointing!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jan 2012 01:01:29 GMT
You can get it from Amazon France, I think it has both french and english language options.

Posted on 7 Feb 2012 16:17:34 GMT
Technophobe says:
Yes, it does have both the options along with FORCED French subtitles which cannot be turned off.
I see absolutely no reason why one of the best films of recent times wasn't made available on Blu-ray in UK.

Let Warner UK know that they've lost your money with their stupid decision:

WBCustomerServices@technicolor.com

Posted on 3 Mar 2012 14:33:14 GMT
Bob Serigala says:
Warner UK is bad enough for not releasing any of their catalogue titles in the UK, which are not only available in the US but almost everywhere else in Europe, but not releasing a brand new film, an oscar winner, is inexcusable.

Posted on 3 Mar 2012 14:56:23 GMT
Technophobe says:
Shame indeed. I hope they get their act together and rethink their decision. It's insane how this magnificent film hasn't been given the treatment it deserves.

Warners, we need the UK BD now, please.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  18 Jan 2012
Latest post:  3 Mar 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about