- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Watkins Publishing Ltd (16 Jun. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780288980
- ISBN-13: 978-1780288987
- Product Dimensions: 12.3 x 1.6 x 17 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 893,703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
What Is a Near-Death Experience? Paperback – 16 Jun 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Penny Sartori PhD, RGN is an expert in NDEs, having been an intensive care nurse for 17 years and having undertaken the UK's first long-term prospective study on them, for which she was awarded a PhD. She is the author of best-seller The Wisdom of Near-Death Experiences (2014), which was serialised in The Daily Mail, and she lectures both nationally and internationally. She currently teaches at Swansea University.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com