on 26 April 2015
These books are brilliant!! Suitable for my 6 & 9 yr old equally. He makes everything fun & really gets questions & thinking going. Even as an adult you will learn things. We are collecting a lot if this range as supports learning in school. Full of colour, things to do, quizzes, some books have pop outs (Utterly Amazing Science is Fab!! & Science Experiments.) Really worth the money.
on 2 March 2012
I bought this book for my 11 year old daughter. She has delved into it a lot and has enjoyed reading it. The tests at the back of the book were fun to do and the one on personality was particularly fun when we did it together. We both learned a lot about the other person. A fun and informative book that I would recommend highly. It ties in well with Year 6/Year 7 topics covered in biology, by helping the pupil read further into this subject.
on 26 May 2016
I bought this for my 8 year old grandson, but it was his 14 year old sister who really appreciated it. Interesting book though. I'd have liked more time to look through it myself ...
on 17 August 2013
It really is a lovely, informative book which has been really well thought through and is beautifully presented. I bought it for my Grandsons but haven't given it to them yet, not until I have finished looking at it!!
on 22 May 2014
Gave this to a 9-yo as a birthday gift. It was great for him, although he read it all in one evening. Great except for the too cheekily written male-female brain and traits section that provoked the feminist me way too much!
on 12 January 2017
on 17 January 2018
Thanks
on 12 January 2016
Brilliant as are all of the books in this series.
on 13 June 2017
Great read for young and old alike.
on 27 November 2016
Fabulous and informative book for my child. It covers plenty of topics and goes into enough depth for a child to remain engaged.