- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
What Led To The Discovery of the Source Of The Nile: Journal of Adventures In Somali Land & Journal of a Cruise on the Tanganyika Lake Paperback – 11 May 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Alone Among the Zulus: The Narrative of a Journey Through the Zulu Country, South Africa (1866)
2. First Footsteps in East Africa or, An Exploration of Harar [Illustrated] (1856)
3. Tropical Africa (1889)
4. A Camera Actress in the Wilds of Togoland (1915)
5. The Life and Exploits of Hugh Clapperton the Distinguished Voyager, Adventurer, and Discoverer (1840)
6. Scouting for Stanley in East Africa (1890)
7. Through the Kalahari Desert (1886)
8. Lassoing Wild Animals in Africa (Illustrated) (1911)
9. Stories of the Gorilla Country (1870)
10. The Unknown Horn of Africa (1888) (With active table of contents)