What If?: Mind-boggling Science Questions for Kids Paperback – 6 Apr 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
What if the earth were square?
Discover the amazing answers to some cooland weird questions about our world
- What if the earth stopped spinning?
- What if we could see sounds?
- What if the moon fell down?
- What if aliens landed and only wanted to talk to dogs?
Bizarre brainteasers and ingenious inquiries set the stage for a fantastic foray into the wacky world of real science. The intriguing topics range from plants and animals to light and sound, from the wind and the weather to the planets and the stars. Captivating cartoons and quick, fun–filled experiments will stretch your mind and your imagination.
About the Author
ROBERT EHRLICH is a physics professor at George Mason University. He is the author of The Cosmological Milkshake, What If You Could Unscramble an Egg?, and Why Toast Lands Jelly Side Down.